HVAC Senior Engineer: Allstyle is seeking a professional Senior Manufacturing Engineer to support company strategy. Senior Manufacturing Engineer will be producing high, quality products in a safe and efficient manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Refrigeration Coil manufacturing and Coil brazing.
- Experience in Refrigeration Coil Leak Testing, would be a plus.
Create new engineering specifications that would include drawings, BOMs and test procedures. Review all proposed product changes. Generate/Approve PCNs. Monitor product development in the market, and work with R&D Engineer on new product development projects. Work with QA to ensure appropriate product testing processes are in place for customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills.
Proficient in AutoCAD.
Ability to create and maintain engineering specifications including BOMs, Job Routings, and Product Change Notices.
Knowledge of control systems, preferred.
Independently design and develop complex manufacturing processes that are associated with tools and production floor layouts.
Independently create and execute process risk assessments for testing and validations.
Responsible for key project deliverable s (Quality, Efficiency, Spend and Timing).
Bachelors Degree: BS in Mechanical Engineering or related field, Advanced degree preferred.
Minimum of 3+ years related work experience.
- Assembly and Automation experience, a plus.
- Proven experience with Automated machine and Tool design.
Experience with OSHA regulations.
Project management skills in leading large, complex projects.
Technical Support Representative: AllStyle Coil Company, L.P., a HVAC manufacturer is interested in a professional applicant that has experience in HVAC equipment. The candidate will be responsible for effectively communicating resolutions to field issues with the organization equipment in a telephone-based environment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Answering part and technical support calls
- Relationship development
- Provide customers with product information
- Work closely with manufacturing personnel
- Provide accurate information regarding availability of in-stock items and lead times
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications
- Inform customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales to customer and organization satisfaction
- 3+ years field experience in HVAC
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills
- Ability to diagnose and remedy residential and commercial HVAC installation, service and maintenance issues over the phone
AllStyle Coil Company, L.P. provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. AllStyle will comply with all federal and state regulations and statuses pertaining to individuals with disabilities.
If you are interested in in any of these territories please contact Justin at email@example.com